Air Conflicts: Pacific Carriers.

This probably won't be everyone's cup of tea but if you liked the last game or just enjoy an old fashioned World War 2 Arcade Flight game then take a look! It's due for release tomorrow.

A few reviews have said it's fun but the campaign is very short! On the last game the MP was very good but where it wasn't a well known title it could be hard to find a game online so I suspect it will be no different with this one.

For whatever reason it's not listed on Shopto but GAME has it for £27.99 so I imagine it will be around the same price in-store.

http://www.game.co.uk/en/air-conflicts-pacific-carriers-186008?pageSize=20&searchTerm=air conflicts

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/air-conflicts-pacific-carriers

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

I did enjoy Damage Inc earlier this year for the short time I had it, visually not impressive but was intriguing to play that genre of game, played anything similar since Wing Commander back in the day

-

Will definitely check out this one, probably rental, but yeah...cheers Mr B

I'm still waiting for us to have our game of "Il Sturmovik".

[quote user="Cokney Charmer"]

I did enjoy Damage Inc earlier this year for the short time I had it, visually not impressive but was intriguing to play that genre of game, played anything similar since Wing Commander back in the day

-

Will definitely check out this one, probably rental, but yeah...cheers Mr B

[/quote]

On a side note! How did you get on with Damage Inc? I ask because I was going to pick it up but I saw a few post that it was quite buggy? some saying on certain missions they couldn't progress?

My wife ordered me a copy of Air Conflicts, I usually like this type of game but I'll say again for anyone wanting it for MP, if it's like the last one it can take a while to find a game.

The presentation is great, limited to being an USAF fighter pilot, visually not exactly stunning what I played I enjoyed but I got rid of it when I sold the swag I picked up from Euro Gamer Expo this year

-

If you can find it cheap enough, or maybe just rent it instead over a weekend and see what you think, not worth more then £10 imo

I bought the first one for the PS3 from Game. It looked great and upon coming home with a copy I proceded to look up some reviews as it had just come out.

I couldnt find any, at all.

Not supprising though as the game was a pile of crap. Awful in just about every sense of the word and one of those half arsed games they rush out hoping no one would notice and they can cash grab a few sales before being torn a new one on review sites.

you know the type. A horrible practice by todays standards and I very much doubt this tureky will be any different.

You'd be better off getting Bird Of Steel. IL2 or Ace combat 6.