AHH!

I have unplugged my router about 10 times, unpugged xbox, and my Live has not been working for now 2 days staright, my friend's wotks right across the street and it happened to him.  It has worked for the last year, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS HAPPENING!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Join the club.  Seems to be a big issue that isn't really being addressed by the "powers that be".  Just posted about my issues as well.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey Monkey, sorry to hear about the connection issues! We're happy to help look into it, though. Please just take a look at this sticky post to see if any of the solutions there work for you. If not, please answer all of the bold questions listed back here in your thread. :-) Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.

Mister Fitzer - This seems to be a bigger problem.  Can we get some acknowledgement of this "unable to login into to XBOX LIVE' issue and some promise that you guys will look in to it?  The stock answers are getting frustrating for the users.

Thanks!!!

Sorry this didn't help.

same thing here, I have my own post going and the issue only started AFTER the xbox system update.

Sorry this didn't help.

look at all the frustrated peoples comments on here ......5000 connections problem issues today......it's all the stupid updates that no one wants....... I payed good money for this to work and ever since the updates it problem after problem. Sad that your moving too fast to test the updates before sending them out! ..... about to stop buying microsoft altogether

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey guys, I'm sorry your frustrated, but I know that some of you have created your own threads, and that we're working on resolving your issues there. :-) Jumpn jack, there are a range of sign-in issues that folks can run into, many of which have different but effective troubleshooting steps. So, with error codes and specific network information, we can actually get to the bottom of these issues and work on resolving them. If we do get to a place where the known troubleshooting doesn't work, then we certainly do investigate these issues. :-)

Sorry this didn't help.