ahh dont know whats going on......

i was playing gears about a hour ago i got disconected ,, i sign in and i could not play on live ,, ok this has happend before so i dashbored to fix come back and still nothing ,, i went to like re download my acout and it says it cant be done,, but i can do it on my other acout??? ok soo then i try to get my acout and it gave me an eror code 80070020 can someone help me please did my gametag get curropt?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Hi there!  I looked up that error code for you and can see that it says this problem is usually not an on-going issue.  Try to clear your systems cache, and restart your console to see if that helps.   :)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi,

can you check your account in the consoles storage, settings - system - storage - select storage device and check profiles folder. it should say if the profile is corrupt or not. If it is corrupt delete it (profile only) If it is not corrupt leave it for now.

-

Follow the next steps

1. clear the consoles cache via steps explained here: support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

2. Reboot the console (turn it off and on again)

3. Try to download the profile: support.xbox.com/.../profile-move-delete

-

If it still fails, try to delete the profile (profile only), clear cache, reboot, and try download again.

-

Let us know the results

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.