Age of empires online: problems to login with Windows Live ID

When I start the game, next i do is login in the windows live. When I put my username (email) and password. I get error: Can't be login, probably you have a network local error o firewall error. Visit xbox.com/support

I login everyday and no problem... but yesterday i didn't do it, and today the same...

People say to me that Microsoft have a problem with login in Windows Live and they are working to fix it..

That's true?? anyone else that have the same problem like me??

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey AwardedVictoria! Are you still having this issue logging into Games for Windows LIVE? If so, let us know what the exact error you are experiencing is - a screen capture would help! We're currently looking into this, and we'd love to add it to our investigation. :) Thanks!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello AwardVictoria.

Yes. There has been a lot  issues surrounding with GFWL.

You are not the only one with the issue. A lot people are. So far no official announcement has been made.

forums.xbox.com/.../455946.aspx

forums.ageofempiresonline.com/.../ShowThread.aspx

As a side note. I got same  message you got  when I tried to logon to AOEO . My connection at the time was  perfectly fine.  After a second attempt  I was able to connect. Perhaps retrying again will help. (The sign process may be slower than usual )

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.