After yesterday my GT was changed, and the XBOX LIVE doesn't identify my GOLD signature

When I did my log on at XBOX ONE yesterday was show me the a error, and ask me to verify my microsoft account. When I acess at the website xbox.com with my email and password the site ask me to inform my birthday and my region, when I finished my GAME TAG was changed and my GOLD signature doesn't exist anymore.

Idon't know what to do because the support contacts isn't avaliable

Someone can help me?

thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

Hi, can you double check to make sure that your Live ID email address is the same you use for the Gamertag you were trying to log into? From the sounds of things you may have accidently made a new account, and therefore do not have Gold membership, as well as having the changed Gamertag that all new accounts get when they first sign up.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Thanks very much, for your help, today I turned on my XBOX ONE and my account came back to normal, maybe something has happened yesterday and my account was not updated.

Sorry this didn't help.

I checked my configuration settings on my XBOX and the account of my GOLD signature is linked to my email that use the OUTLOOK extension not hotmail.

Sorry this didn't help.