After The 6/20/2012 Update My Xbox360 Will Not Updatefuly. Plz Help!!

So basically after the update from 6/20/1012 I haven't been able to sign in to XBOX Live. It always keeps giving me the same error code.

397F-3CD6-1380-2446-C800-1006

I'm thinking someone tampered with it but I bought it not knowing and gave me this. So I actually bought a flashed xbox or something please help me. It sucks not being able to play XBOX Live. I have tried clearing the system cache,using a usb to manually update and about 80% of what they told me on Google. If I have to buy a new xbox that'll suck but I guess I'll face the facts. It won't process an update.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hey there xGider!
I strongly recomend that you contact an Xbox LIVE support agent. You could try and send a PM to Mister Darcy who is an official Xbox support agent here on the forums and he is always standing by. You'll find him in this thread which also reflects a similiar issue regarding the system update error code. Use the little envelope on the bottom of his post's to send him a PM.

If you prefer calling Xbox support; In the US or Canada, call phone support at 800-4MY-XBOX If you are located in a different region, let us know so we can give you the right number for your region.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hey there xGider!

I strongly recomend that you contact an Xbox LIVE support agent. You could try and send a PM to Mister Darcy who is an official Xbox support agent here on the forums and he is always standing by. You'll find him in this thread which also reflects a similiar issue regarding the system update error code. Use the little envelope on the bottom of his post's to send him a PM.

If you prefer calling Xbox support; In the US or Canada, call phone support at 800-4MY-XBOX If you are located in a different region, let us know so we can give you the right number for your region.

Sorry this didn't help.

I would suggest calling xbox support on the phone or contacting them on twitter:

@XboxSupport

Sorry this didn't help.

Greetings, xGider! Saw your thread and wanted to jump in here to assist! To start, I can see that you've tried a few troubleshooting steps already. Can you please take a look at this support article titled "Troubleshoot console software update problems" and give the steps listed there a shot? Let us know if that helps resolve the issue.

Standing by if you have any questions. :)

Sorry this didn't help.