AFTER READING ALL THE NEG THINGS ABOUT THE ONE, I ORDERED THE....

xbox ONE!.......traded my 360 a week before launch, sold my launch ONE for a cool profit the next morning and have been sitting without an xbox since then......Costco finally had them online tonight and I picked one up.......coming from Atlanta to Jersey, should be here wed!...Man, I am psyched to be back on board. You really convinced me to stay with a great gaming community..(not that there was any doubt)..Can I get a WOOT WOOT!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

WOOT WOOT now let's not mention the other console ok : )

[quote user="N7 Gh0stz"]

WOOT WOOT now let's not mention the other console ok : )

[/quote]

well, it wont be from me, thats for sure...hey, should I get battlefield or wait on Titanfall....already have Forza 5, so that can hold me...

Get battlefield if u want it I'm always on it ryse is good and dead rising is fun

[quote user="N7 Gh0stz"]

Get battlefield if u want it I'm always on it ryse is good and dead rising is fun

[/quote]

I'll probably pick up BF4.....I can always sell it on EBAY.....is the game getting any better with updates?

"Yo... So I heard this box was crap, so I'm gonna be cool and buy this box cause everyone else says it's crap. Yea, I'm a rebel booooiiiiii!"

Sound about right?

And why would you have to import one from 800~ miles away? There are literally a million sitting on store shelves.

Why do you feel the need to rain on his parade lest at? Misery loves company....Sound about right?  Maybe he charged it on a Costco credit card. What does it matter to you?

The nerve of some people!

Hey, I was just summing up what he said. It's not my fault that the reasoning isn't logical.

Misery? LOL! Whatever you say kid. It's actually pretty rare that you don't see a smile on my face.

Oh, and perhaps he did use a Costco credit card for all I know. I never said he didn't. I was just curious what the reason was when there are easier and quicker ways.

Well Done and get BF4, It is an excellent game

[quote user="Lestat573"]

Hey, I was just summing up what he said.

[/quote]...and it was completely unnecessary.