After issues with payment options xbox has removed all friends on my friends list.

Despite the fact that my payment option is invalid, my account is still gold for a short period. However it seems that the xbox has removed all friends from the list and will not allow me to add them again.
I went onto my account on the computer and the computer account still recognises that my friends are online.
Is this a fail safe to stop me from talking to friends until my payment issues are resolved?

I have checked the family settings and xbox states they are off but when I attempt to add someone again it asks for the family password, but once I inputted it it simpoly gave me an error and to 'try again later.'

If this is an issue could you please resolve it.
If it is because of payment issues, wouldn't it make more sense to put my back to Silver rather than removing all of my friends and making me think that I've been hacked?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

no when you have are suspended for not paying a bill like every other service you may not use their service

your friends are not removed your account is not usable online till you pay the balance

no it is upto you not xbox to give cancelation notice if you do not wish to have gold

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

its not that cause its happening to me write now

Sorry this didn't help.

Legend: Can you please describe your issue for us, preferably in a new thread? Thanks!

Sorry this didn't help.