AFTER BEGGING I SHALL RECIEVE

so i just logged out the went to my account to see if the points were there and after begging i guess they gave them to me still im an unsatisfied customer i rate this program a 3 [1~10] the service is amazingly slow and yes im happy to finaly recieve my points that were pending since last year of december 2012 seeing how its 3 days away from march 2013 holy shinikies i finaly recieved them WoW impressive XBLR. you guys are funny realy lol thanks i guess for making me wait forever and ever and ever and ever,

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

was it 100 points pending back in december

It sounds to me the OP needs to go back and actually READ the FAQ for the rewards program.

Of course, posting on the forums with THAT GT, i think he will be complaining more about the rewards program soon.

This thread seems like a continuation from a previous thread...anyhow, i think i can piece together the problem... You've been waiting for your points to transfer from the rewards program and it takes forever?... I've gotten points from them in the past in a timely manner, matter of fact i get monthly updates emailed to me letting me know what my status is, specials, how to get more points, etc.... Not sure if this is tied to bing rewards but if you're not satisfied with the program then i suggest giving that a try instead.

transform

XBLR is run by a third party company not Microsoft

i still want outta this program its a huge headace and a stress filler you guys make people go insaine in the membrain when insaine got no brain quote the cypress hill rap group.

[quote user="Hydro Green 420"]

i still want outta this program its a huge headace and a stress filler you guys make people go insaine in the membrain when insaine got no brain quote the cypress hill rap group.

[/quote]Cypress Hill are a great group, you should listen to Busted in the Hood, great song, as for this thread though, well lets just say i'm not impresed...

http://rewards.xbox.com/optout/.

Use that link to leave the Rewards program. I used it a little while ago.