After a couple of years of trying...

Well after many attempts I have just completed GTA 4 Main story (I have not 100%'d the game) I've done the 2 endings and both a pretty good. I think now I will get the Lost and damned/Ballad of *** Tony, disc and run through them whilst completing a few side missions. So that's that box ticked...AT LAST.

EDIT**

Red dead redemption had a better story and ending..IMO.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Glad you've done it, I've yet to properly play the GTA4 DLC.

-

And yes RDR was an awesome experience story wise.

Found the game very boring, worst GTA to date story wise.

-

Ballad of *** tony was fun though.

-

Arab Money

I enjoyed the more adult GTA4 and both the lost and damned and ballad of *** tony. Glad you finally got around to completing it mate. I used to really like the online racing too, had some good times on mic during them :)

GTA IV story was a little dull at points, but I loved the combat system and physics. They were much better than previous GTAs in my opinion.

The lost and damned has a pretty good story and nice weapons. BOGT's parachutes and C4 are great but the explosive rounds seem a little overpowered.

I'd actually rate GTA IV as one of my favourite 360 games though.

RDR is one of my fav games ever! You will love it! Takes around an hour or so to get into it just like most Rockstar games!

I haven't finished RDR yet, but I have completed GTA IV plus all of the DLC and it was pretty damn great. The DLC's were fun, but in my opinion this was the greatest GTA game story-wise. I only did the one ending, but it was still pretty memorable.

Am I the only one that thought this would be a thread on the OP saying they were going to have a baby? No? Just me? Oh well!

I Loved GTA 4........ that and Vice City are the only 2 GTA games that i've ever finished!

-

Really looking forward to GTA 5

What sad people go around rating each post 1 star? lol.

Once you ignored the stupid women phoning you and wanting to go on dates, the game was very enjoyable.