After 1 year im finally back!!

I bought a 360 on release and I was addicted to Xbox Live since I bought COD 2 in 2006. I have been working in Italy, China and Thailand for the past year and I have really missed my gaming! I am finally back online tommorow

I sold my 360 to my friend before I went abroad and Im buying a new 360 Slim tomorrow with a couple of games I want. It’s funny that I have not even played Black Op’s yet and I bet your all sick of it by now lol. I used to be really good at MW2 and BFBC 2 before I went away but I bet I’m going to play like a noob on Black Op’s!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Welcome back.
Are you buying the 4GB or the 250?..

The recent map pack breathed some life back into Blops, I would definitely recommend the new maps but first strike was not so good (well I didn't think so)..

I will be getting a new 360 Slim 250gb from my local Game store for £179.99. There is no point in getting a 4gb in my view as its not enough lol

Makes more sense than buying the 4GB then paying out for a HDD in a week as a lot seem to have done..

What other games you got on your radar then?. I think there are still a fair few people on BFBC2 & a fair few people seem to rate Crysis2.

Thanks for telling me. I really care.

Welcome back bud.

welcome back to xbox live kick back and have fun :)

Welcome back, have fun mate.

Welcome back, enjoy Black Ops :P

Check www.hotukdeals.co.uk before you buy your console, sure i've seen some cheaper than that on there, or at least with a few games in a bundle

OK.