[AFO] Battlefield 3 Player Recruitment

"AFO -All for one UK Based clan was formed on 30th September 2011 by 4 dedicated Xbox players.

We are aimed at gamers who play games like Black Ops, Modern Warfare and BFBC2 also MW3 & BF3
on release. We are looking for Mature players aged 21+ with good communication skills, who are
an active gamer and are committed to join a competitive clan. This is a clan where ideas can be
exchanged and friendships formed."

I am head of the BF3 division and looking for Battlefield players that fit the above description.
Battefield 3 is released soon and we need a team to begin training together so that we may enter
into clan battles and league matches.We have a ranks and awards system to be based on activity and performance in the clan and our forums and divisions in both Battlefield 3 and Modern Warfare 3

If this sounds like your sort of clan then please don't hesitate any longer, come and sign up via
our recruitment form at afoclan.co.uk

Both men and women welcome!

See you on the Battlefield!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

hit me up on GT: ultimark 1 looking for some competitive games

Apologies, this thread is old and I no longer associate myself with this clan. I now play with DoWG (Dogs of war gaming) come join us here if you want :) If you are still interested in AFO I suggest you go to their website and sign up there.