adresse courriel n'est plus valide

Bonjour, je me suis fait pirater mon compte [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] il y a déjà longtemps. J'en ai créé un autre, mais je ne l'ai pas changé dans xbox live. Le problème c'est que maintenant, même sur xbox live, je ne peux me connecter ! je suis entrain de jour à mes jeux, j'ai pas envie de tous les recommencer.

J'ai fait la demande pour déverouiller mon compte habsfan, mais ça fait longtemps, je ne me souviens plus de toutes les informations qu'ils demandent !

Je fais quoi maintenant ?

ça pas de sens de recommencer tous mes jeux ! C'est quoi cette affaire-là ?

Martin Labelle.

[ Translation-

Hello, I am makes me hack my account [REMOVED - DO NOT POST EMAIL OR MS ACCOUNT] it was already long. I created another, but I have not changed it in xbox live. The problem is that now, even on xbox live, I can't connect! I'm day to my games, I have no desire to all over again.
I made the request to unlock my habsfan account, but it's been years, I remember more than all the information they need!
What do I do now?
It is not meaningless to start all my games! What is this case?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 7 Applies to:

Hello, welcome to the Forums!  Let me make sure I understand the issue you're experiencing: you are unable to log into the email that is associate with your Gamertag? Where were you making the request to get the account back?  This is also a good option: https://account.live.com/acsr

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know ! I made two request on this website and the two have been refused ! They don't want to unlock my old account, but I have no more information to write because it makes too long time !

There's no other solution ??? That was crazy !

Sorry this didn't help.

Aah, sorry to hear it.  If you do not have enough information to recover the account it may be difficult.  Have you contacted your local support to see if they have a way to verify the account for you?  You can reach your local support here: Contact Us

Sorry this didn't help.