ADDING Prepaid subscription card issues

I added a 3 month subscription update to my account, then wife noticed on my bank account that i've been charged 24.99 and 9.99 fees from xbox and my credit card into was supposed to have been removed where only prepaid cards can be used due to past issues with xbox. I call xbox and the lady tell me they are having issues that when you add a prepaid card then it is reactivating my old credit card that was on file and that she would refund the 24.99. After speaking with her my entire service was shut off where I could not use xbox live at all. I call back and a fellow tells me that its all cancelled. I explain situation and now im told that 24.99 was error and will be refunded but I will have to wait up to 3 days to get resolution from trouble ticket he filled out. I also find out the 9.99 charge was for some unknown account that I dont know and that its like a possible fraud deal or something and that I will have to wait up to 15 days or so for a possible resolution on that one. So now I have no freakn service and I'm worried that my credit card info has been jacked. Hella lame because now im going to have to have my bank not ever allow xbox to charge me anything ever again( block them) and probably get new bank info or somthing to protect my money. Thanks xbox for not even letting me play the xbox dispite all your *** ups.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 133 Applies to:

Sorry to hear about the billing woes, mate. In order to get to the bottom of that $9.99 charge, I suggest visiting https://billing.microsoft.com. It sounds like phone support is doing what they can to refund the charge, and to get you back on LIVE, correct? If you have any issues with that process, please call phone support, or post back in this thread.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.