Adding Paypal

I accidentally removed payment option for Paypal I want to put it back on but keep saying error code 8C320008. All my details are correct I have phone Paypal and they say there are no problems at there end. On my other child's Xbox it fine.  When my child signed in on my other child's xbox he had the same problem please help with any advice  

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 10 Applies to:

Error Code 80190864: This error message indicates that the account has a Billing Violation attached to one of it's subscriptions. Either update your Payment Option or provide a new payment option. Also, check billing.microsoft.com for additional details on the account.

Basically you need to use a different method of payment for xbox live.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

BogusComic856 you can also contact Microsoft Billing Support to discuss it with them, they may have blocked payments on your account for security.

I had this happen to me and no payments would be accepted as they had locked the billing side of my account for security and it took them about a minute to lift the block once I confirmed who I was and then I could add payment methods on my account again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.