Adding Paypal as a Payment Option

Why does Xbox require a credit card attached to the PayPal account in order to have it as a Payment Option. I spent 8 days waiting to create my PayPal account and transfer some money across from my bank account so I can finally play some Xbox live because I do not own a credit card. I do not have a great sum of cash so I prefer to buy the $1 for a month deals instead of the $10 ones. 

So how do I purchase Xbox things online, when I have a Savings account? 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Look it says here "If you receive an Error: 8382025C the PayPal account you are trying to add is not supported. Xbox LIVE only supports PayPal accounts that have a credit card or confirmed bank account as a funding source. Update your PayPal account with one of these funding sources, or try using a different PayPal account." support.xbox.com/.../use-paypal

it says "credit card or confirmed bank account" and I have a bank account, yet people keep telling me I need a credit card attached, even though Xbox states that the credit card is a option???? I have got the Error: 8382025C every single time. My PayPal has to be supportable because I have used it in different purchases before, so why isn't Xbox live supporting my one??

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It should accept paypal and credit cards such as master cards,visa etc.   if its not accepting your paypal then I do advise you to call phone support by phone! In order for me to give you the right phone number I will need to know which state your in.

Please can you tell me what state your in?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.