Adding my original credit card after changing region

Hi,

I recently moved abroad for work, and have changed my region as I kept getting error messages on downloading and purchasing stuff.

I am only here for a while, though, I still work and get paid in my country of origin, and still use my credit card from my country of origin (UK).  This credit card was already registered with this account and has been used for a couple of years to purchase everything.

Since changing region, though, my registered payment method has disappeared, and I am unable to register my credit from my country of origin.  I would be happy to use paypal, but that option does not seem to be available in the Philippines.

How can I use my original credit card?

Any help gratefully received.

Angelo

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

I believe you need billing details from the region your xbox account is in, so you would need a credit card from where you have moved to which is why your original one isn't working.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Well, this is a waste of time then, I changed the region to be able to use the features I want, not to lose them.  Now I am even getting told to buy a gold membership, where has my 12 months of family pack gone?

Do you know if there is a way for me to go back to my original region without having to wait 3 months?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.