Add downloaded game to exceptions list (xbox360/xbox live gold)

My son has a few games that I've allowed to be downloaded that exceed the parental controls I have in place.  Some are at a higher rating and some are indie (unrated) games. Is there a way to add a downloaded game to the exceptions list?  I know that if it is a disc that is being used, after I enter my code, it gives me the option to always have this game available, but it doesn't give me that option for downloaded games.  I'd rather not have to put in my code every time he wants to play it.  

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

It seems that it may not be possible to add an indie game to an exception list since they are unrated and unrated is the highest level of restriction that the parental controls look out for. You could possibly disable the block function for unrated games, however, that would disable a whole lot of the parental control functions.

I apologize if this isn't very helpful at all, but that's all I've really got.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I know that I am late to this thread, but has this question ever been answered? I am having the same issue; I can add disc games to my child's exception list, but not downloaded games.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.