Adapters for DTA device to xbox one?

I have a digital transport adapter (Comcast) instead of a set-top box and used an old RFU adapter to connect my old xbox to my tv through the dta.  I never got a 360 and decided recently to get an xbox one.  I ran into the issue though of no way to connect the old RFU adapter to the newer xbox one, which is not surprising I guess since it was made for the older xbox,  '64, gamecube, ect. systems.  Currently I have my hdmi cable to my tv (vizio) from the xbox one and the cable from dta to the tv so I have change the input from "TV" to "HDMI" to use my xbox one system but that takes away the digital cable line.  I seen RFU adapters advertising usage with the 360.  Are there any newer RFU adapters compatible with the xbox one or is there another way around this issue.  This doesn't allow me to set up live tv and other deals the xbox can do with the tv set up.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 125 Applies to:

There's a YouTube video showing how to run your cable to dta to the Xbox one. Search dta to xbox one.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Ya it's a simple hook up, you just plug it in like you would any set top box or DVR device.  You may need to give comcast a call and get a new one if yours is out of date and doesn't have an HDMI input on it.  They are free last time I checked as long as they are your provider, but I know that Time Warner and Cox cable do the same thing.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.