I am having the following problem:
My Activity Feed stopped working within the past week. I have 2 Xbox Ones and it is happening on both. My wife and daughter's activity feeds on both Xbox Ones are updating fine, so I do not think this could be a console issue. Here are the issues:
- On Friends App under my profile screen, my Activity Feed is blank. Nothing I do shows up here (posting comments, sharing items, screenshots, clips, recent achievements, etc.)
- My friends cannot see me post anything or any of the updates mentioned above.
- My wife's account can do all of these things on both consoles, mine cannot.
What I have tried to no avail:
- Hard resetting multiple times while logged in and logged out.
- Resetting from System > Power.
- Deleted/Removed my Xbox live profile and added it back.
I believe this issue is most likely not related to my Xbox One consoles (hardware) since it is happening on both, unless they are both experiencing the exact same issue at the same time. If so, why are not other Live accounts on either consoles affected?
It seems as if something with my actual account is messed up since it is also affecting SmartGlass and account.xbox.com.
Thanks for any help!
I am convinced that this problem has nothing to do with my actual Xbox One consoles since I just tried posting an Activity Feed update on both SmartGlass AND the account.xbox.com Profile homepage.
I cannot update my Activity Feed at all, no matter the place (2 Xbox consoles, SmartGlass, Xbox website).
Why would a problem on my local Xbox console prevent me from posting to my Activity feed using a PC on account.xbox.com?
I tested adding a simple text Activity Feed post via the account.xbox.com homepage on a completely different network (to eliminate my home network as preventing me from posting) --> it didn't work either.
This also appears to point to an account problem, not a Xbox One hardware issue. Any help is appreciated!