A few days ago my xbox one dashboard stopped working correctly. Issues:
- Activity feed: shows only info about adding friends and when someone add some message to the activity feed. It doesn't show unlocked achievements, screenshots, ...
- Showcase: shows nothing, can't edit it (Recent activity is empty)
- Leaderboard (last 30 days) is not updating (it looks like it shows score for xbox 360 games only)
- Popular with friends: shows only xbox 360 games
- Can't share: when I try to share achievement it says "Try again later, Sorry, we are unable to share..."
- Activity alerts: when someone likes my activity and I try to open it (on Activity alerts screen) it says "Something went wrong, we are unable to retrieve this activity...)
It looks like it is regional specific, because when I try to look at my account by windows browser using region "en-US"
it looks good.
But when I try to open profile by windows browser using my region "cs-CZ" it shows the same issues I have on my xbox one dashboard.
(e.g. "Recently played" on tab Home shows xbox 360 games only)
My xbox one regional settings:
Language & location: English/Czech Republic
I think it is the same issue as described in: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4268/t/1936933.aspx?pi7962=2
but this thread is locked and not answered.
Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter