Acoount Stolen Last Week - got some questions?

So last friday night i found my account was stolen only the password and console id was changed....

So i called right away when i found out and they said the investigation would start monday.

Now i been reading that some peoples account been manged to another country that did not happen to me, only my Console ID was changed...

Now since the country's cann't be undone, can't my console id be changed back to mine before the 120 days?

and one last thing...I never got an email saying anything about the investigation, i called last night and they said the ticket was open 4 days ago, and can take up to 21-30 days...but why no email?

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I got an email Friday saying the investigation is complete, i already got my refund for the game's the guy  got, but no still refund on the points yet.

They also sent me 2 one month gold card's, i cannot add them, i keep getting that status code error for buying stuff.

So do i still got to wait a bit?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I would wait until you get an email confirming the investigation is over. Definitely do not touch the content that was purchased while the account was out of your hands.

Sorry this didn't help.

Alright, i still need an answer...please?

Also i can't , add a one month code or pre paid point's card...

The person that stole my account, the games he download is still listed in my License that is not mine, so do i got to wait awhile before i can buy anything new?

Sorry this didn't help.

So Guessing i got to play online untill i can transfer back to my console?

Should the investigation team changed it back to mine, because i am afraid to call and they lock my account again...

Sorry this didn't help.

Okay just checked my email not too long ago, and got my account back already took 7 days!

So one more thing...

I see my console ID did not change yet BUT i can play all my Rock Bank songs and my Arcade Games, can i just not see the change on the site yet?

Sorry this didn't help.

Well right when i found out the password did not work, i change it right away and was able to recover the account on my xbox.

When i called support they asked for an email that has nothing to do with my account so they can send update's, which yet i have to receive...

The only 2 thing's i am worried about is, can they change the console ID back to what i had...?

and

I forgot to say, they charged $263 on my card, which i went to the bank and filled on forms they gave me that money back, but they have 90 day's to investigation for the bank if they find nothing wrong they will get that money back, i hope they get hold of Microsoft and this helps them....

Sorry this didn't help.

My guess is they will not send out a email simply because if your account has been taken you might not see the email anyway. There is no point in them letting the other party know they are checking into it.  Like I said thats just my guess.

Sorry this didn't help.