achivement score change

after not being able to sign in last night  i looked at my profile and my achivement scores are not reading the same as the ones on my achivement  page anyone had the same happen to them

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Happened to me a couple of times,usually just sorts itself out so i wouldn't worry.

@Daft Badger Sorry for Off topic but what is that sword icon below your card, its not on the list I looked at and its bugging me :-)

@Jedi hope it sorts itself out for you.

Yeah this has happened to me too. Like Daft says, it will correct itself. Usually within 24 hours.

@ Dr Slaphead,check your pm's mate :-)

^Cheers

My achivement scores still have not returned to normal yet one example is when you look under recent activity my titanfall score is 100% when it is only 67% it is doing this for all games i recently play any ideas please

Funny enough a mate of mine said the other day that my Forza 5 said I had done 100%, I haven't, when I checked his achievements a few of his games were at 100% which shouldn't of been.

I think it's just a little bug because I can check an hour or so later and it goes back to what it should be, check again the next day and 100% again lol

It's a bug.Mine are the same.Says i have 100% on some games when i haven't.

Yeah I was saying elsewhere that this could do with being fixed. Apparently I completed Tomb Raider in just 1 minute :D

*holds up world record*