Achievements/Games Played don't transfer?

Not sure if this is the right place, but here goes.

My brother recently moved close to me. We have been going back and forth from here to his house and playing xbox games together. I put my profile onto a memory stick to easily use my gamesaves etc. Well, while I was home playing Bastion today I realized the games and achievements I had earned at his house weren't in the list. He doesn't have internet hooked up yet at his new place, but I was wondering is all that work lost? I 'think' my total gamerscore has risen, but I don't see any of the games that are responsible for this in my games played list. How can I fix this short of bringing all his disks over here and loading em up one by one? Also, if I am correct that my gamerscore is higher, then the gamerscore in the list versus total don't match up. Even though I doubt anyone would notice that to start with, I don't want people getting the  wrong idea and reporting me for tampering or whatever.

Also I tried recovering my account, but that doesn't fix anything as the website doesn't even show the achievements/games. Also I thought it may have to do with the update that came out the other day so he installed the latest from a usb stick and it still has the problem. Another thing, his is the original 360 and mine is slim. Although this should be software related I thought I would mention it in case it's of any relevance.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Also, on a side note. I was just putting my now recovered profile onto the memory stick so I deleted the old one. When it prompted me I hit UP UP A. and of course the xbox lags like it always does ever since I have had it and it selected profile and items and since there is no confirmation ALL of my save games are now deleted and now my ps3 just won about 9000 brownie points. I am tempted to put a hammer through the top of my slim and my kinect sensor just because it watched and didn't stop it.

I know it was my own stupidity for rushing through menus, but I still feel it's somehow Microsoft's fault. For A: having me in this position to start with and B: Making me confirm every action I ever do, but when it matters there actually isn't a confirmation for once.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Any achievements earned while offline will be erased when you recover your account back onto your console. That is because the Live servers will only have your last known stats saved and will load only those when you connect back to Live. Unfortunately you will have to re-earn those achievements again.

No one is to blame for you deleting your game saves but you. Had you not been rushing through the menu, as you openly admit, that would not have happened.

Sorry this didn't help.

Yeah, I know it's my fault as I do state. Just wish there was a confirmation there. The thing, about gamerscore, is I confirmed last night that when I earn achievements and connect to live my gamerscore increases for the overall achievement total. When I put the games into my xbox and connect to live the game shows up with all the achievements I unlocked. So they are saved, just not visible until the game is played while connected to live. I find that a bit odd...what purpose does microsoft have for letting you carry your offline total, but not save the game list to your profile and have that upload as well when you connect.

**EDIT** Also, if I play a game I have already played while connected to live previously the achievements are listed under that game like they are supposed to be. It's only new games...

Sorry this didn't help.

New find that makes me confused. Two of his games carried the achievements over. Wipeout, and GH: Warriors of rock. They show in my recently played none of the others have. He will get internet tomorrow(monday) so shouldn't be a problem anymore after that, but was still wondering if anyone knows a fix for this other than hooking to live. I have quite a few friends that don't even use live or even connect their xbox to the internet other than to do updates and they usually bring it over here to do so.

Sorry this didn't help.