Achievements

every since this problem i been having with the sever's not updating my achievements bio etc now i found out some how one of my achievement i unlocked a well ago in skate 2 change it's order. I unlock the achievement offline a long time ago and no i didn't mod it and some how today every since my account was messing up the offline achievement is now set like xbox.com sets your achievements online up top and offline on the bottom. My question is how in world did my achievement move a couple spots down because i really don't want to get reset.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

So you obtained an achievement offline on Skate 2 and on xbox.com shows in a different spot in your list? As long as the date matches then you should be fine. Your achevements show up in the order you obtained them in. So if you get an achievement offline then get others online, you will see what order you got your achievements in. Just check the date to make sure it is correct. If you are still worried this then delete your profile (PROFILE ONLY not game saves) on your xbox harddrive and recover the gamertag back to the console.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I noticed this behavior of the ofline achievement being sorted to the bottom of the unlock list (below on-line unlocks and above locked) when Microsoft rolled out the new XBox.com site design with the NXE update. As best I can figure (read: guess) they are now sorting by lock state, unlock datestamp, then unlock order, intead of just lock state and unlock order on the website. As achievements unlocked off-line have no date stamp, they are sorted to the bottom of the list.

It's annoying, but it's expected behaviour now...

Sorry this didn't help.

ya

Sorry this didn't help.

i

Sorry this didn't help.