Achievements

I do know about anyone else but life as a perfectionist is hard. Trying to get achievements on xbox sometimes ruins the game imo. What do you think?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Haha, I have found some people let this happen to them and I don't understand it? I think I'm as a perfectionist as they come and I have games I will never get 100% due to online servers being cut off, but in the end you're playing the games for enjoyment, not to see all the numbers perfectly rounded.

I did at one time but some of these achievements like host a 16 player lobby in rainbow 6 or level jobs in final fantasy 11 to 75 I just lost interest. But I sometimes will complete a game I enjoy.

If it ruins the game - don't do it.

Trying to get achievements can never ruin a game,impossible to get cheevos and online ones certainly can.

-

I love achievement hunting and my current aim for around 66% total completion to allow for a third of online achievements,as i don`t play online.

-

I always find it very amusing when people come on here and say what a pointless thing gamerscore is and their numbers mean nothing,yet they have massive scores with loads of achievements that have very clearly been worked at.

I suppose when 3 of the last 4 games you've played have multiplayer achievements, and you're a silver account.... that could be a hindrence as well.

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

I suppose when 3 of the last 4 games you've played have multiplayer achievements, and you're a silver account.... that could be a hindrence as well.

[/quote]

That was my point,i consider a game 100% complete if i get all single player achievements.

its actually 5 out of 5 last played games that have multiplayer achievements.

[quote user="THEOWENKILLER"]

[quote user="Eggnogga"]

[/quote]

That was my point,i consider a game 100% complete if i get all single player achievements.

its actually 5 out of 5 last played games that have multiplayer achievements.

[/quote]Sorry but 100% means everything, not what someone decides on. That's why it's called 100%. I currently stand at 81 Games 100% (Retail/ DLC and MP) and yes I know, it sucks when DLC messes up that precious 100%. Well, looks like more Gaming, that's terrible...

[quote user="LostKauz"]Sorry but 100% means everything, not what someone decides on.[/quote]

I decide when the games I play are 100% complete,not what you or anyone else decides on.

its the same as you using red text,no matter how annoying it is to other people, you decided that for yourself.

100% Completion is supposed to unlock something special when you review your game history on the dashboard. Given this fact, 100% has a very specific meaning not open to interpretation.

My previous comment was directed towards the OP, apologies for the confusion.  As for what constitutes 100% -- well, the proof is in the pudding, 100% is 100% of the achievements for that title.