Achievements updating, but not gamerscore

Today I've unlocked 3 achievements, 2 in Gears of War 2 and 1 in Burn the Rope (WP7)

My Xbox sees that I've unlocked both Gears of War 2 achievements, as does Xbox.com, but Xbox.com only added the gamerscore for the first, while on my Xbox it had the score for both. My phone shows the achievement in Burn the Rope as unlocked, and again, so does Xbox.com, but Xbox.com is not adding the score for that one either. I even left my Xbox sitting at the dashboard while connected to live for a few hours just in case something happened and it took a while to scan -- and nothing happened. 

My phone also shows the Gears of War 2 achievements as unlocked, but since the information comes from the Xbox servers, it still doesn't show the score for the second or for the WP7 game.

Am I the only person having this issue, or what? And how can I fix it (assuming there's actually something I can do besides wait for Xbox to fix this)

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I should also note -- when looking at my gamertag page on the site, it does add the achievement scores to my total score for the game, but not to my total gamerscore. As of writing this, Xbox.com (and therefore my phone) says I have 55,316 GS, my system says 55,326 GS (since the servers won't update from my phone) and my actual is 55,346 GS

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This has been resolved

Sorry this didn't help.

I am having the same issue.  How was it resolved?

Yesterday, I got 1 achievement in Parachute Panic (WP7), 1 achievement in Crash Bandicoot Mind Over Mutant, and 8 achievements in Mayhem 3D for 175 points.  Total: 210 points.

My gamerscore to start the day yesterday was 100,853.  On my console, adding the 210 points for the day, my gamerscore was at 101,063 (+210).

On xbox.com (and TA, and 360Voice), my score is listed as 100,968.  I am missing 95 points.  The achievement count is accurate.  Xbox.com shows that I recorded all of the achievements I listed above.  However, the score is off.

On my WP7, my profile shows 100,968.  If I look at my achievements on my WP7, it shows 101,063.

I was always online and did not gain any of the achievements offline.  I recovered my account and it still showed 101,063 on my console, but 100,968 on xbox.com, etc.

Thoughts?

Sorry this didn't help.