Achievements not updating

My gamerscore on my Xbox 360 is short around 4k. Mostly all of it being my xbox one gamerscore. I tried getting achievement on my 360 today but they didn't add up. It show's that I have the achievements on xbox.com but the score isn't being added to my account. Does anyone have any solutions for this. Thank you for any help you guys provide.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 68 Applies to:

Hello Impulses,

Gamerscore from your Xbox One and Xbox 360 are kept in deferent areas. However, yes they do add up through the service. I have noticed when going back from the Xbox One to the 360 that all the Achievements are only showing what I have done on the 360 and not on the Xbox One. This is completely normal. If they don't added back up on the Xbox One profile, I would make sure that on the 360 you Clear your system cache: Settings, system, storage, hover-over your harddrive and click (Y). Once you have done that do it 3-times. After that, restart your Xbox and login. Once you have done that test your Xbox LIVE connection to ensure that all the servers are up and going.

Alliance United

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Still having the same problem after trying what you said above. I'm short 110 gamerscore on my account on the Xbox one. And I'm short 4k gamerscore (Xbox one games) on my Xbox 360.

Sorry this didn't help.

I sort of had this problem after I changed my gamertag. I redownloaded my profile after that, and I was short by about 900+ gamerscore (all my Xbox One achievements) on my 360. But they eventually showed back up after I got some more achievements on my One. I haven't had any issues since. Seems like it just takes a little waiting for it to add back up.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hello Impulses,

Is your Gamerscore still showing correctly on the Xbox.com website and forums? It currently is showing  52800G. If so I would Re-download your profile. However, your Xbox One Gamerscore may not be there at first it will eventually add everything back up. After that you shouldn't have issues with you Gamerscore like StrategicMisfit mentioned.

Thank you!

Alliance United

Sorry this didn't help.