Achievements not unlocking or syncing for Goat Simulator and Jetpack Joyride.

I have a problem with my achievements syncing on two games. Goat Simulator for Xbox one - only one achievement hasn't updated. The achievement is Try Hard (Find all 30 trophies in Goatsville). I have met the requirements but the achievment is still under "locked" in the Achievement app. I am waiting 24 hours hoping that it will update on its own.

Jetpack Joyride is the other game. It is on my surface 2 RT. - I 100% the game. After doing all this I signed into xbox live. None of the progress synced to my account and it says I have 0% progress. This happened back in October, so waiting isn't the problem.

A customer support worker took a reference number and directed me to this page where a moderator could help me and put the achievements on my account.

(All this is especially annoying since I recently sprained my ankle and can't do much else than play Xbox.)

Help Please.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Try unplugging your Xbox One completely, i.e hdmi, power cord, internet cable etc. wait a couple of minutes, turn it back on (with everything plugged back into it) and see if it will sync. That's the only thing I can think of, and they only thing the staff recommends for me to do when stuff like that happens.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello,

Please take a look at this post and follow the steps forums.xbox.com/.../1958241.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.