Achievements keep disappearing!!

This just started doing this yesterday too.. when even i go to look at my achievements through the dashboard i can look at my games but as soon as i get about 8-9 games down the way i'll see a game with the loading circle and when i move to that game it stops loading and all of the achievements disappear. i'll still have the scores for the games and my complete gamer score intact but i can't view any of the achievements for any game. even more is that when i press the home button to look at them it says my gamer score is zero and i can't look at them.

the only way that seems to fix this is by signing in and out of my profile.

just look at my achievements through the home button, without having looked through the dashboard, does nothing and it works fine. but as soon as i look through the dashboard the error happens again.

does anyone know why it is this is happening, i'm afraid that it might end up completely wiping my gamer score for good. any help will be much appreciated, thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Hey OP, I don't think you need to worry about losing your Gamerscore. Have you tried recovering your Gamertag, to see if that makes any difference in this issue?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

when i did this, during the first few seconds of the process to download the profile an error saying "Xbox Live sign up is currently unavailable. Please try again later. " when i sign into my profile in the computer i still have my gamerscore and on my box it shows a "0" and it won't sign into my account it just keeps "signing in". i had the profile on the hard drive still. i'm not sure if that's the problem or not, but i also tried to move the profile over to and flash drive and it wouldn't let me move it. i don't know if deleting the profile of the box will do anything but i don't necessarily want to that if i don't have to. i guess i will just have to try again later.

Sorry this didn't help.

ok well i deleted the profile i tried to recover again, and it recovered and the error is gone. so thank you for the suggestion.

Sorry this didn't help.

It happens to me aswell , but the worst is you never know when it goes to 0 and if u get achievements during that time

They won't stay there , I just redone max payne 3 the one man eyed is king achievement like 4 times . But after I get it ,

And I go check it out my gamerscore is 0 and after re signing in the achievement is not there . By the way ur motto bio avatar clothes gamerpic just goes blank ... Like ur account doesn't exist... Its pissing me off.

Sorry this didn't help.