Achievements don't unlock online

Hi,

Since the 27th of December it wont let me unlock achievements. I am online. I purchased Madden 25 recently and the list of achievements for that game dont even appear.

In fact, I just notiecd that says I havent played any of these games since the 27th of December. I have, and Ive played them online. I have no issue playing multiplayer or connecting Xbox Live. This problem occurs with all games I play.

Any ideas?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Ive just created a new gamer profile on the same console. I cant unlock achievements on this profile either.

Could it be related to the fact I have a strict NAT setting (Ive tried everything recommended to get it to open. Nothing works)?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

It could be caused by your Strict NAT type, achievements are now online based, and if your xbox cannot connect to servers with achievements on, they won't unlock.

If thats the case though, if you fix it, your achievements should then unlock.

You can find out more on xbox ports here: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live

If you have any specific questions about unlocking ports, just let us know and I'm sure someone here will be more than happy to answer.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.