Achievements descriptions

Hi

I know you have been getting this all the time, but I want to read my achievements and their descriptions on English.  My xbox live account is in Mexico region code and will remain like that as well, therefore I get everything in Spanish.  If I change my System Settings (Language and Locale) to English - Mexico, the achievements remain in Spanish, but the new achievements I unlock they will be in English.  So it is posible to just select your preferred language (English) even though your country or region only allows one (Spanish)???  I really would like to be that possible or if you guys can work on an update to do that, that would be awesome!!!.  Because when it comes down to the translation of the achievements they are awful and even to the point that they wouldnt recognize each other.  For example, I got completed Darksiders I and if the game Darksiders II reads that you have one achievement for ending Darksiders I on Apocalyptic mode it will give you an item ... which I dont have since the achievement that is looking for is in another language (I would blame the developers for this one).

Thanks

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Hello Chino Skeleton

I cannot  help you with  this as you already applied all the steps in the guide.

support.xbox.com/.../dashboard-or-hub-in-another-language

At the moment  Mexico region supports only Spanish

You can try submitting your ideas here. With enough support  Microsoft may add  multi-language to regions  as a consideration.

forums.xbox.com/.../default.aspx

There are other ways for you to see  achievement descriptions through the WEB .

live.xbox.com/.../Home

www.xbox360achievements.org

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.