Achievement pictures as Gamerpics.

you can share achievements on facebook why not be able to add an Achievement pic as a gamer pic?  the game devs put time and work on them to make them look cool and you cant really share them unless you do it on facebook.

i think they should make an update to make achievement pics into your gamer pic.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I kinda like this idea to be honest, although since the avatars were created i have not really used any gamer pics other than my avatar photo but i guess it would be pretty cool to have the option of using an achievement picture.

it is a cool idea. Shadows of the Damned has the best achievement pic. It's the one about a big gun.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

Achievements as gamer pics = no profit from gamer pics and avatar stuff from the marketplace.

I like the idea, but unfortunately Alpha is right... no profit for the developers from pic sales.

^^ On the flip side of that, it could help. Say I have an achievement gamer pic that you really like. What do you have to do to get that pic? Play the game, so it could help sales/profit.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

How would that work for Secret Achievements, it would either be the padlock icon, or risk giving away plot points via game pic imaging.

^^ I didn't think of that. A padlock as a gamerpic would be funny though.

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!

I like the idea, you could show off that you got the hard achievements in the game without having to boast about it.

I seconded the idea. Developer will be inclined to spent more effort on the graphic of the achievement tiles.

I really dont think it plays into their minds to make the images pretty.  Unless of course they are addicted to spamming facebook with them.

OR YOU COULD START A KICK STARTER?!