Achievement lists for Xbox One games

Less than a month to go and I havent seen a Xbox One achievement list for a single game. Anyone know why?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

Maybe because the developers are keeping it hush-hush?

to keep it a surprise? maybe they are still working on them?

Is this really a concern? We don't hear about current gen achievements until maybe a week before release. That is in general of course, but I am sure they are not going to hold a red carpet ceremony and have trumpets blowing the fanfare for Xbox One when achievements are released. Not to mention they will be different than current gen versions of the same game so you can't even base them off that.

I heard they will be the same and yes I like to see the achievement lists. Excuse me for liking something you dont care or mind. Plus they are usually released a month earlier.

Got to love these forums, people still talk crap if you believe or like something different than them.

Yes, because in a general discussion forum it should just be...

"You say something"

"I agree"

Thread closed.

-

Move the list of achievements in-game, don't give anyone a chance to know what they are until the game releases, watch cities burn.

@Lord Dirt... Did I ever say I didn't care about the achievements? No. I said I don't care to see them a month before I can even earn them. And can you show me where the achievements show up a month before release? I have never seen that before. Lastly, if you are going to be on the forums, please be informed. a quick google search shows numerous articles stating cross-gen games have separate achievement lists. Please stop breeding stupidity.

I understood it as the same list but you cant play CoD on the 360 and on the Xbox One and it unlocks on the same list. It would be a 360 list and a One list.

@melonhead, I didnt say everyone has to agree but to say "I am sure they are not going to hold a red carpet ceremony and have trumpets blowing the fanfare for Xbox One when achievements are released" is kind of rude

Well, they won't be blowing trumpets. So, and I'm not trying to be flippant or rude, maybe you need to lower the Rudar (get it, rude + radar!) a bit. Discussions will be hot at times, that's life.

I understamd they can get heated  but I try not to get banned anymore. :)