Achievement Glitches - What's going to happen?

I have been playing on this account for around 2-3 years and while playing final fantasy XIII-2 offline, since i was on holiday at the time with no internet. I gained the achievement for hitting 99k when I clearly could not hit that much at my current level in the game. The other concern was earlier in the borderlands level up glitch where I didn't gain the level 10 achievement when I turned level 10 and then got the level 20 one. I realised it didnt unlock and I started a new character and got to level 10 and this time sure enough it did unlock.

I want to know if I'm at any risk of getting banned or worse from these two glitches. I have friends with a running history of glitches with gamerscore but nothing happens.

I just want to be sure that nothing is going to happen.

Another issue I have is that the Phantasy Star Universe Online achievements are no longer obtainable and I wondered if they would be getting removed but that's another issue all together.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

The enforcement team can tell the difference between whether you modded your gamerscore to get those achievements or not. Since they were just glitches and it was only a couple of achievements, you should have nothing to worry about.

As far as achievements being removed when they become unobtainable, they're not removed.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.