Achievement-gamertag question

Heres one I haven't seen answered yet... I have an account that had not been online in about 5 months. In that time I have added a significant amount of gamerscore that my online status doesn't recognize (bc I haven't been online). Now I just received a new Xbox for my birthday and my neighbor is turning wifi back on so we can share it. However if I download my gamertag to this new Xbox thru the wifi it will show a lower score than I should have. Will that change when I hook my old console back up?, when I buy a wifi adapter for it. Or will it start my score at my previous level before losing Internet this forcing me to lose the achievements and accumulative score I have reached? Please any information anybody can give would be greatly appreciated :)

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It depends on how you reconnect to Live. If you are able to connect to Live without having to download your account then the servers will sync correctly with the achievements you earned offline. If you download your account before connecting to Live again, it'll pull the last information the servers have of your account which will be the lower gamerscore.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Will it stay that way? Even if I connect my older console later?

Sorry this didn't help.

Move your profile from your old 360 onto a USB stick. Put the USB stick into your new 360 and copy your profile to it.

-

Sign in to your account, connect to LIVE with your new console and your score will be updated to view at xbox.com

-

Move Xbox Gamertag. This link will take you to the page where you can find more detailed instructions on how to do the above or just read the below.

Move your profile to another console

If you don’t want to download your profile to another console using the above steps, you can move your profile to another console using a USB flash drive or Xbox 360 Memory Unit. Here’s how:

1. Plug a USB flash drive or an Xbox 360 Memory Unit (original Xbox 360 console only) into your console.
  2. Go to Settings and then select Storage.
  3. Select All Devices.
  4. Select Gamer Profiles, and then select your gamer profile.
  5. Select Move.
  6. Select the USB Storage Device or Memory Unit that you want to move your profile to.
  7. Remove the USB flash drive or memory unit from your console and take it to another console.

When you use the profile for the first time on a console, you will be prompted to enter your Windows Live ID password to sign in.

Sorry this didn't help.