Achievement banned

Hello my name's Dylan Danko. My question is concerning achievements. I made a stupid mistake modding achievements and the enevitable happened. I got banned. Before I did that mistake, I had 60,000 GS legit. I've been a member of the xbox 360 community for over 4 years. I really miss unlocking achievements and I hope you can take into consideration my misfortune and grant me the ability to once again unlock achievements and compete in GS competitions against my friends. I would definately spend a lot more time on xbox if you guys let me EARN them once again. Thanks.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

1. from http://www.xbox.com/en-US/Live/Cheating -

[quote]A LIVE player who obtained their gamerscore in this abnormal way will

• Find their gamerscore reset to zero, and
  • Be unable to regain all previously earned achievements, and
  • Be labeled as a “cheater” for the community to view.

While players who have been identified by these criteria will start from a zero gamerscore, they will still be able to gain achievements for future games.  In other words, we give them another chance to earn future achievements by earning them as other “fair” players do.  The original gamerscore correction will remain permanent without any way to appeal.[/quote]

2. The XBLPETs are here - http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_forums/xbox_support/f/41.aspx ,although they'll just state the above for you.

You CAN earn achievements still, you have earned 5315 gamerscore honestly since the reset. But no, you can't earn any achievements you had before. You can either continue playing and earning achievements in new games, or you can create a new account so you can re-earn your old achievements (honestly  ) from the beginning. You'll still be able to use content this account purchased on the same console, a gamerscore reset won't prevent that.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.