acessing my account

hello my gamertag is PRO INTHE FACE. im having a hard time gettiing into my account to reset your password. out of the four ways to reset my password i only have one option which is email me a reset link and i do not have acess to that email. i have filled out a password recorvery form 4 times and was unable to provide enough information. please show me more options

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

Sorry to hear about the trouble. From personal experience, I know that you can contact support at 1-800-4-MYXBOX and they have one more step for password recovery. As long as you can verify with them that you are the owner of the account, they have a form that they can fill out that will take your Console ID into account when recovering the profile password. If you aren't able to use the password recovery form, this is going to be your only other option.

So give them a call and tell them that you have already gone through all of the password reset steps that you can, and that you have already filled out the verification form and been denied. Just make sure that you have one of those denial emails, because there is a request number on the bottom of the email that they are going to need.

Best of luck to you!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.