Acct ban

Hello i know im not suposed to post about this here but im waiting for reply on ban forum. I was permanetly suspended for cheating in black ops on the 360. I was given the mod i did not host nor make it. In the email i got it said i wont be able to sign in on 360, which i understand. It said i would be able to sign in on xbox 1 however when i try it brings up a message saying im banned then returns to sign in page? I really dont know what to do. Ive put so much time and money into xbox one im just a kid and im using my own money from my job. Im upset over this as you can tell,this is my first time ive ever used a mod i never will again. Lastly it said on xbox 1 i wont be able to play multiplayer which is the only reason i play most of my games.

:/ someone please help me Banned gt: BigsBens225

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:
Answer

BigBens,

Unfortunately, you've violated the Code of Conduct by performing these actions. You will need to wait for the Xbox Live Enforcement Team to respond to your post for exact details. There is also a transition going on now with some changes so you can also check out http://enforcement.xbox.com to possibly find out more as well. Glad to hear you will never do it again though. Hope this gives some guidance in the meantime while you are waiting on a reply.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Answer

FrailParty89948, hey hey.

First of all, You can check Your suspension history, where You can see if You got permanent ban of Your account or time based: enforcement.xbox.com/.../ShowEnforcementHistory

Second, nobody can say, what decision XBLPET choosed, so You need to contact them directly: http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/xbox_one_support/f/4276.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.