Accounts - countries - support

Fisrtly where on this site is the email address to directly email xboxlive support ??

also I cannot change my billing and contact information. Its set to england... might i add yes i have a .co.uk hotmail account, but never have i owned or signed into live in england or with anything to do with england.

Im in australia and cannot but points or membership from my local stores because i than receive a envalid error msg when entering the code !

can some admin with some common sense log in and change my region or allow me to change the country to where i live and play xbox live.

this has been like this for 4 years now.. unresolved . i have to use a new account created simply for anything to do with Live.

Can i not just have these details changed !

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

I would suggest calling xbox support and seeing what they can do about helping you migrate your account. bear in mind though, that if your account is migrated, all DLC you currently own will cease to function, and will have to be bought again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Unfortunately there is no option to migrate to anywhere but the 9 newly added regions, you will just have to continue using a shell account to purchase dlc and such.  Feel free to call phone support for an official answer though.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.