Account

Hello, I've just made this account and I want to transfer it to my xbox 360, how do I do it?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

To move your profile to your console you will need to do an account recovery. If you are not sure how to do this see the instructions in the link below.

http://support.xbox.com/en-us/pages/xbox-live/how-to/xbox-live-account-management/gamer-profile.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

yo i already have an account with this email adress i came on here couse my xbox could not find it any more and it created a new one it has a 12 plus 2 mounths free the GT was CHerRYzaaa and now processwinter85 microsoft please help when i type in my tag its there but in america i live in Canada this is problem maybe hacked

Sorry this didn't help.

It's very possible that you accidentally created a new account under the same Windows Live ID and now that one is set as the main one.  Make a new phony email address and follow these instructions to change the ID's associated with your account.  Switch the ID on PROCESSWINTER85 first as you are only allowed to change WLID's once per month.  Once you have put the new WLID on that tag, check to see if you can access your old one.

Sorry this didn't help.