my account got suspeneded would i be able to use a debt card or a pre paid card to pay off a balance off my old credit card so i can get back xbox live cause when i tried it would not transfer over ?


Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You need to call XBOX Support. Sound like they have you on a Billing Suspension.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.