account

Ok ive been writing. old tag is gt7 xx chris xx .  and ive not been getting an answer. just a walk around my questions. so, since im not gettint a straight answers. I want access to my old account. microsoft cancelled the 2 months i had left on gold. which i paid for. i had 200 or so points left on it which i paid cash for.  Either I get access to my account or I will go to the media is some form.  im done asking why things happened. because I did nothing wrong. I know you hear this over and over again and whoever is reading this is probably rolling their eyes about this. Go ahead. because i have the emails. i have my outgoing emails. microsoft cancelled gold i paid for, and my points. isnt that theft.....

anyways. this is[Removed]  for me and for you guys who read this. i want the suspension lifted with that account and 2 months live i paid for. or i said what i will do.  its not that much to ask for something i paid for. just want to be reinstated for what i paid for.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

From what you are saying here, it sounds like your account has been banned.  You'll need to post in the Suspensions Forums to get an answer.  When your account is banned you lose access to your Gold Membership/MS Points/DLC.  The XBL PET members are the only ones who can discuss this with you.

However, I also see that you mentioned in one of your other posts regarding this that you were hacked (you cannot be hacked on live, only phished).  If you believe this to be so, contact support and tell them this.  They will open an investigation regarding your claim and will work with the XBL PET team during the investigation.  If it is found true, your account will be released.  This is the only other recourse you have.

Posting continuously on the forums about this will only get your current tag into more trouble. 

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.