Account was hacked

Hi M y name is Chirs and i made my account back in 06 my gamertag is "It" i had been gone for quite awhile have not been on my account for very long time and so i wanted to play on my xbox one i just bought so i try to log into my account and notice my gamertag was changed on my account and i search the account and seen it was change onto the new account now i am pissed i reported my tag and they said it was banned i had no take on the banned as i was not on my account please help me get my account back so i can play my xbox one and enjoy the community please help me. I Also forgot to add i found a youtube video on this guy name xbox dashboard signing into my account on youtube please help me i can also show link of video.

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

It doesn't sound like your account was "hacked" or stolen. Simply expired.

Gamertags that have not been active in a long while are freed up so people that want inactive Gamertags may claim them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry this happened to you.  However, you'll need to contact phone support and open an Unauthorized Access Ticket.  They'll look into it and get back to you.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

In the meantime you can also post in the Suspension Forums for a reason as to why the account was banned.

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.