Account was banned while it was in possession of a hacker

HELLO, my account Arg Wreck , was hacked and my email was compromised and i no longer had access to it, i few weeks went by and i eventually got access to my email. i than went to my xbox  and put in the new email and password i made and tried to recover my account, only to be greeted with a banning, the person who took my account was a nasty person, it said i was banned for harassment wish i would never do i have a good rep and everything and was really kind and friendly to every one i played/interacted with. i changed all my emails and passwords and blocked all contac with the person i thought did it please help me i had so much invested into this account. i had also been charged almost $400 on my credit card when the account was out of my possession including a few game purchases and a gamer tag change, my gamer tag was "Arg Wreck" but it was changed to "IGotSuppaBandz" and the email was [MOD REMOVED] but i changed it to [MOD REMOVED] after it was hacked to prevent the hacker form getting in it and regaining access Please help me with this, Thanks for your time have a good day

Sincerely, 

Arg Wreck 

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

You will need to contact Microsoft directly and let him know fraudulent charges on that account

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.