Account validation

My windows live ID email address account has been blocked and i can't reset my password due to my old email address being closed, 
as well as i didn't supply enough information under my account for validation through the Windows Live ID to reset it prior to it being blocked.
I don't care about the windows live account, beyond the fact that it is the only account connected to my Xbox Subscription and i can't even log 
on to update my account. 
Via private message on Microsoft Support:
We also found out that your account is associated to a Xbox Live subscription. 
We suggest that you contact our Xbox Support for their account validation process
 and once you pass, they also have the tools to provide you with a password
 that you can use to gain access to your account.
How can i get this process started?  
Btw, I had to create an alternate account just to be able to ask this question.  

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Hello DieteticKnave91

You can refer to here if you want to chat or call a Microsoft support .

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

However, since you made a post on the forums a Microsoft support member should be able to help you or redirect you to a place of reference.

Before you contact the Microsoft Support, I highly recommend that you read this guide  Recover your Microsoft account password  in preparation of your process.  You will be asked  a series of questions  to confirm the information regarding to your account   so it would be wise to be prepared.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.