Account Transfer, but info won't change

Yesterday I transferred my Xbox 360 gamertag to a new microsoft account. When I did this, I realized that the info on my 360 dashboard didn't change, so I thought it didn't work. I when back (to the Settings Menu, then the Account Menu, then the Account Security Menu) to retry the process. Just before i did, i noticed that the Menu sidebar displayed the new email address. After a day and a couple hours, this is where I'm at:

360 Dashboard- Old email displayed

Account Security Menu- New email displayed

Signing into xbox.com- New email used (when i sign in, it shows all my gamertag stats and things of that nature)

On xbox.com- Old & New emails displayed

The old account had one of those parental guidance accounts on it, if that matters. I really don't know with this one, I need help badly

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:
Answer

well 1st thing u want to do is make sure when u sign in on this xbox.com site that u are signing in with the new email if u are and the GT matches and all is good then follow the next steps:

1 Guide menue

2 settings

3 system settings

4 storage

5 hard drive / mem unit

6 profiles

7 select ur profile

8 select delete

9 then delete profile *only*  (If ur profile doesn't delete and says cant perform action u will need to repeat a few of these steps)

10 press B button 2 times

11 press Y button

12 clear system cashe

13 yes

14 turn off console for 30 secs

15 boot up and re dl ur profile using the new email and password

** if u had an error that said cant perform that action in step 9 continue thru the steps but before u do 15  go back and do steps 9-14 again )

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.