Account tenure problem

Hey guys, I recently called live support about this issue and was directed here. I created my account on September 7th 2002, and two days ago I was waiting for my tenure to change to 11 years with live. Now I've heard if your gold lapses that your tenure may be effected, but my gold has never expired and my tenure still hasn't changed. Does anyone know any solutions or has had the same issue?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

I thought xbox live only started in november 2002,meaning you were not a gold member until then.

I may be wrong i never had the first xbox.

Nope, the beta started in August of 2002. Other people have gotten their 11, but not me

your tenure will not be affected if you go silver. it will not have a number while silver but once you go gold again the number will re appear. it just may take longer for your number to go up if you were silver for a short time, though. I know all this from experience. Hope this helps you!

I talked to a friend online and he said this happened to him also and that it took a week or two to finally change. It just sucks that I was pumped for the 11 but when I checked still had the 10