account swap problem

I am trying to swap my xbox account email to a new one but i have some problems to do this.

First, in my current email address is a mistake and because of this i can not verify my account.  Now without the account verification i can not change my email adress.

(Problem: Current email address: .....@hotmal.com (i is missing -> ....@hotmail.com))

I hope that someone can help me out of my misery

GT: WoLCOTT92

Question Info

Last updated July 5, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

If the system is asking for verification and you cannot do this (have you tried sending the verification code to a phone instead of email?) then you should contact support to see if they can help out.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hello there, WoLCoTT92

All This Switching a gamer-tag to another Microsoft account Gives me a headache. There is always a obstacle a thing that blocks one's way or prevents or hinders progress when someone is trying to Switch a gamertag to another Microsoft account. I`ve found you a page that may help you. Click Here

If the Above did not help you i think i'm going to have to Recommend that you Follow What onyx62is said and Chat with Microsoft support and they may be able to change the Information for you. I`m sure they can make the necessary Corrections and Adjustments for you. Good Luck WoLCoTT92

Sorry this didn't help.

Good advice @pr1nce.  However, the OP misspelled the email address which makes changing it a little trickier.

Sorry this didn't help.