account suspension

i was suspended on account [mod removed] and all the things in pofile that were even bad was money signs so it dindnt even show it ive been a member for three years wit same stuff and nothings done till now/

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 8 Applies to:

Hello,

You will need to post in the Suspensions / Bans forum.

There (and only there) you will get your answer from a XBLET member. It's not  moderated so your post will not show up immediately and they still need to  look up your account and verify the info.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You said something about money signs? If you used them to replace some vulgar language you used in your bio this still counts as it being un-censored and you can receive a suspension because of it

Sorry this didn't help.

my account murkinzombies was suspended for life for no apparent reason it said i broke the code of conduct i did not do no such thing i dont cheat use vulgar language dont post any nudity i just play for fun and it would be a crying shame not to be able to play on my account again i am very upset im really good at black ops and i dont cheat but people keep telling me there going to hack me or they are going to report me and i said why are you guys going to lie on me i dont threatend anybody or anything like that its a shame that those people that threatened to hack you or they are going to get you suspended are still online why is xbox letting them stay online and they are getting rid of the good players that dont say or do anything wrong somebody pretty please tell me why i might have been banned or what i can do to get my account back up and running i would appreciate any answers thanks so much for your time and helpful information sincerely murkinzombies aka the real name nicholas paynter

Sorry this didn't help.

[quote user="ghostkill3r216"]

my account murkinzombies was suspended for life for no apparent reason it said i broke the code of conduct i did not do no such thing i dont cheat use vulgar language dont post any nudity i just play for fun and it would be a crying shame not to be able to play on my account again i am very upset im really good at black ops and i dont cheat but people keep telling me there going to hack me or they are going to report me and i said why are you guys going to lie on me i dont threatend anybody or anything like that its a shame that those people that threatened to hack you or they are going to get you suspended are still online why is xbox letting them stay online and they are getting rid of the good players that dont say or do anything wrong somebody pretty please tell me why i might have been banned or what i can do to get my account back up and running i would appreciate any answers thanks so much for your time and helpful information sincerely murkinzombies aka the real name nicholas paynter

[/quote]

The advice still remains the same. You need to post in section 14.

Sorry this didn't help.